Thank you for your interest in volunteering at East. There are many opportunities throughout the year to assist the PTA and East with all kinds of different things from spending thirty minutes or less to a few hours. You can count Box Tops at home, help out in the classroom and at events that are fun for our children, help with activities that help raise money for our school, and many others. Whether you have a little time or a lot, your help is always welcome. In fact, many PTA events are successful because of the wonderful interests and talents of East parents.
How do I get started?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You learn about East’s staff! There are so many wonderful educators that take time to open the world up to our children. When you spend time at school, you learn who they are, what they do, and how they help your children.
- You learn about East! You learn about all the activities we’re involved with. You learn how things work. You learn how the students are growing every day. They say hello to you in the hallway and become your extended family!
- You learn about your children! You make real connections when they tell you how their day went because you learn about their friends, their teachers and their classes.
- You promote volunteerism! You become a great role model for your children and as they get older, they’ll understand the importance of helping out.
- You make things happen! If we didn’t have all the wonderful volunteers that help us with all types of events and needs, nothing would get done at East. It is that important. Even an hour or two, whether it’s helping during school time, evening events, or doing necessary work from home – it’s all necessary and so appreciated!
- Your ideas, your experience, your effort – it is needed and important.
How can I contribute?
There are so many ways to help! Please take a look at the list below and if anything catches your eye don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. All these wonderful programs are made possible by our awesome parent volunteers and we can’t thank them enough.
- Classroom Help
- Vision & Hearing Screenings
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation and Meals
- Book Fairs
- Parents and Pastries
- Drug & Bully Prevention Week
- Read Across America Week
- Field Day
- Fun Run
- Talent Show
- Counting Box Tops
- Back to School Luau
- Attending PTA Meetings