Purposes of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as well as secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
We are always looking for help with specific events and programs. If you would like to volunteer, email us: email@example.com
UTAH PTA WEBSITE: http://www.utahpta.org/